The CPVRS 072 is a fully integrated 7,2 m2 solar aperture 2,16 kWp CPV system including CPV receiver panels, primary optics and high accuracy tracking system.
It is designed to be assembled at decentralised facilities and shipped to the field as a single unit, thus optimizing logistics and minimizing installation and commissioning costs and lead time. A team of 10 workers can deploy 1 MW per day.
- CPVRS super-module assembly system, allowing for decentralized manufacturing.
- Receiver panels using CPVLIS laminated interconnection system.
- Pole mounted tracker using high accuracy actuators and stepper motors. Continuous tracking system. Using hybrid tracking strategy and MISPS module integrated sensor.
- Advanced ICPVS tracking technology: Horizontal internal fixed tube and maintenance free polymer bearings. Possibility of aerial electrical connection.
- Can be installed by driving pole into the ground. Very cheap process for large installations, as it is done using automated equipment. Low environmental impact as can be dismantled using the same machines. Very efficient and cheap to install in multi MW solar farms.
- For small installations concrete foundations can also be used.
- Can be easily installed on top of flat rooftops.
CPVRS 072 Specifications
|Solar aperture||7,2 m2|
|Cell size||5,3 mm square|
|Focal length||233 mm (F 1,1)|
|Lens size||150 mm square|
|Lens composition||SOG panel composed of 4×5 lenses, 620×770 mm|
|Panels per system||16|
|Cells per system||320|
|Elevation span||0/90 degrees|
|Azimuth span||0/360 degrees|
|Isc||5,36 A||4,89 A|
|Voc||505,08 V||469,6 V|
|Impp||4,93 A||4,45 A|
|Vmpp||439,81 V||411,88 V|
|FF||79,85 %||79,87 %|
|Pmpp||2.162,57 W||1.833,34 W|
|Efficienc||30,04 %||28,29 %|
1 STC = Tcell 25 C / DNI 1000 W/m2
2 NOC = Tcell 70 C / DNI 900 W/m2
|Width||3.297 / 3.297 mm|
|Depth||1.317 / 2.525 mm|
|Footprint||18 m2||30 m2|
|Power density||120 W/m2||72 W/m2|
|1 MW plant size||0,83 Ha||1,39 Ha|